Come listen to living prophets

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fast Fact Friday

One of my favorite blogs has a list of questions to answer every Friday.  I'm going to try doing at least this every week.  We'll see how it goes.

This is Ashley with one of my cats, Yzma, as a kitten.
1. Do you have any pets?  I have four cats.  My sister and I picked up a stray one night and she stuck around.  She even figured out how to open our door.  We would come home every day to our door being wide open.  She had some kittens.  We gave away as many as we could, but ended up keeping some of them.  We also made sure there won't be any more. :)  I really love having them around.  There's always one in need of a cuddle!
2. What's your favorite animal?  My favorite animal is the giraffe.  I don't know why.  I just like them.  :)
3. What animal scares you the most?  Definitely spiders.  In my first apartment on my mission (in Paraguay) there were constantly spiders about the size of the palm of my hand.  I really wondered if I could make it.  My companion was scared of the lizard that kept appearing in the kitchen so we made a deal.  She took care of the spiders and I took care of the lizard!
4. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?  I'd probably be a dog or cat.  I think I would enjoy hanging around people and being their friends.
5. What's the most exotic animal you have ever seen before?  While on my mission I got to visit Iguazu Falls.  There were some animals there called Coatis.  They kind of remind me of raccoons.  We put our bags down and they started going through them looking for food.  They showed absolutely no fear of people.  I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment